Brock Lesnar is widely known by his work name of the Beast. Mr. Lesnar has won a great many championships in a several sports, including, martial arts, wrestling and football.
Sadly, his football career was to be short-lived, when he was hit by a mini-van while out on his bike. The injuries that Mr. Lesnar received would be severe enough to keep him out.
After his injuries Mr. Lesnar returned to wrestling and martial arts, where he continues to win Championships. When asked about how he could continue despite such a harsh accident, he told of how he had grown up on a farm. It is his opinion that such a background gives young people a strong work ethic.
He also believes that hard work has two main components: one is physical strength and the other endurance. Mr. Lesnar used different pieces of farm equipment to work on both of these key components of a good work ethic.
- A part of every good training plan will be dietary considerations. Mr. Lesnar’s plan is no different, and he offers his own diet as an example of what a training diet should be like.
- First Mr. Lesnar makes use of a Paleo diet and strongly believes it has helped him a great deal.
Lots of greens, when he was diagnosed with a digestive disorder called diverticulitis. This disorder responds well to diets with a lot of green vegetables.
- One gallon of water with electrolytes added every day.
- He makes use of high quality creatine supplements and whey proteins.
- Muscle mass requires more calories than fat, so persons who are working to build up their strength, need to adjust their caloric intake as needed.
Brock Lesnar Training Plan
Mr. Lesnar works on a two day on and one day off split. You can check more info about his workout here – http://www.deeplisting.com/brock-lesnar-workout/.
Engages in push exercises for shoulders, triceps, and the chest, as well as pull exercise for the biceps and back.
He often wrestles on his off-days and uses a treadmill for running in cold weather. Since he lives in Minnesota those days can add up quickly.
Likes to mix things up with elliptical jump roping.
The above advice is just a basic look at how Mr. Lesnar stays in shape. The reader may want to do a bit of further research for the exact components of both his diet and physical training plan.